[RT] NLP Coaching

I stumbled across an NLP/self hypnosis/hypnosis guru here in southeast Idaho
and I am interested in the experience of others with “coaches” of this ilk.
I will meet this person in a few days and I am interested in suggestions in
terms of questions I should ask and what kind, if any, of help I can expect.
  This person has a certification in NLP but I don’t think he knows much
about trading.  I consider myself a low-end “journeyman” trader.  In other
words, I am not a beginner but I have a long way to go before I become a
master.  I am considering using Mark Douglas’ book “Trading in the Zone” as
a starting point for discussions with this person.  Any suggestions?