Re: [RT] Key Levels and Long Term Forecasts

Tony, as always, your remarks were very insightful. However, let me add to my
commentary beginning with analyst comments that a capitulation is required to
signal a market reversal. Well, we're in a cycle in which the bad news is being
emphasized and the good news is being ignored. Yeah, there is good news!

First, the government is cranking up the presses to spend money, which in many
ways finds it's way into the markets. Even at the least they'll be inflationary
pressures that could beef up earnings numbers.

Secondly, we are entering a phase where technical resources have to be
replenished. Does anyone doubt that the systems in the WTC and its surrounding
facilities  won't be replaced? All that software and hardware has to be
reinstalled, and probably in redundant installations. Not only that, do you
think the airlines aren't going to reorganize with more highly sophisticated
equipment? Do you think the military won't replenish and begin a fervent upgrade
effort? How about all the organizations that are involved in anti terrorism.
Don't you think they'll be upgrading on a massive scale? With all the gloom, I
think this period will be a bonanza for companies in the technical fields.

--
Ralph           =>        E-mail   =>  rjv@xxxxxxxxxx