Re: [RT] DJIA & SPX Key Levels and Long Term Forecasts - NW

If there is a move to non-US assets, it would be a mistake to look for
direct offsetting investments in similar asset classes. In other words,
you don't sell US equities and immediately buy European equities; you
hold cash, probably in Eurocurrencies. Therefore European stock markets
would not go up. Instead, I would look for a fall in the dollar as US
assets are sold (and we are seeing that) and a drop in euro money market
rates (I don't know if that is happening, but I note that the ECB has
not lowered rates, perhaps feeling there is no need as cash comes in).

Japan's problems are so great, I don't think you can expect a normal
response there.

Regards
DanG