Re: [RT] DJIA & SPX Key Levels and Long Term Forecasts - NW

Just talk to my European Uncle that even against my advise he put money into
America on advise of his  European broker which he sold him same story; new
technology, new era, people making killing in USA
your cash is trash. Now he uses words I cannot  even translate in fear of
being kick out of this group. He lost on promisees of csco's, JNPR's
& others. In addition to loses he lost 10% in currency exchange due to $
decline.  He is selling everything in US & taking home what's left.
Now multiply by millions of  foreigners that have same situations. They vote
with their feet & money

slawek

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search