Re: [RT] DJIA & SPX Key Levels and Long Term Forecasts - NW

Any of you who  suggest that our markets are anywhere near important lows
...I would suggest you pull up not only weekly charts but also monthly
charts.  I would also suggest that not only do you check the indices but
also the US$  ... with  US$  in collapse mode...  foreigners will liquidate
US assets and repatriate their money back to their countries.. and most
probably to Europe.. After the EURO is rolled out next year this  trend will
only escalate........ there is no fear.. yesterday was not capitulation...
we are in what I call '' reverse parabolic".. go back to the last leg up
that brought in the peak March-Apr 2000 if you need a reminder of what
parabolic  looks like.
.... oversold mkts become more over sold... no capitulation yet..... and
Mcl Osc, P/C   etc does not work in this type of market in my opinion...
Market may hold up for 1-2 more days if lucky... then look out...
swoosh........ Wait until the money managers figure out to move allocations
to Europe..............  wait until they figure out that a weak economy will
hurt midcaps and small caps harder than a IBM........  they have been hiding
in  a handful of BIG caps and  midcaps...  The DJIA and small and mid caps
will play catch up to NAZ between now and year end