  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 3:40
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Re: God Bless
  America
  ChuckBy your logic, Islam is not a peaceful
  religion because a minority ofbelievers have acted under the notion that
  violence is the best path forachieving their desires.By that logic
  Christianity and Judaism are also not peaceful religions,since a minority
  of followers of those religions continue to rely onviolence too, in places
  like Northern Ireland and the Balkans and theMiddle East.Rather
  than disparaging another's religion, we should use our power andprestige
  to preserve the principles of freedom and bring other nationsand peoples
  to work with us to fight those who rely on violence."For they sow the
  wind and they shall reap the worldwind."RegardsDanGTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT<a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.1566667.3122753.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705001779:HM/A=766942/R=0/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3225"targe
t=_top>