[RT] Re: God Bless America

I think it depends on the sect of Islam -- some are more militant and
some are not at all.  Don't recall the particulars of who believes
what off the top of my head -- there are 72 of them according to the
following

http://www.alislam.org/askislam/format2/Religions_and_Beliefs/Islam/Se
cts/index.html

Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Chuck" <upatick@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DanG,
>
> I agree completely.  Unlike Christianity and Judaism, however,
Islam imposes a 'duty' on its members to spread the word of God
peacefully or not.  This is their 'struggle' (Jihad).  Centuries ago
Christians followed a similar path (crusades) with the support of
many church heads (Cardinals and Popes).  Hopefully, the leaders of
Islam can bring a close to their violent method of disseminating the
word of God sooner rather than later.

> Chuck

Service.

Monitoring Service trial