Re: [RT] Attack

The world as we know it, changed today?
son ewers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Pylypuk" <tpylypuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "RealTraders" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 6:38 PM
Subject: [RT] Attack

To my friends at RealTraders,

I wish to offer my deepest condolences and to express my stark horror for
the infamous attack upon the United States of America today.

The streets of Welland, Ontario where I live were mostly deserted today.
Canada is in shock. Canadian hospitals have been ordered to be and are
ready, willing and able to assist our American friends from across the
border.

Whatever the geo-politics regarding racism of the moment may be, this is too
much - too damn much.

The only thing which can be wished is, to quote John Kelly, aka John Clark,
one of the fictional characters of Tom Clancy - "some sonofabitch is gonna
pay".

With sadness and shame for the condition of humanity, I remain,

Tony Pylypuk

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!