[RT] Attack

To my friends at RealTraders,
I wish to offer my deepest condolences and to
express my stark horror for the infamous attack upon the United States of
America today.
The streets of Welland, Ontario where I live
were mostly deserted today. Canada is in shock. Canadian hospitals have been
ordered to be and are ready, willing and able to assist our American friends
from across the border.
Whatever the geo-politics regarding racism of
the moment may be, this is too much - too damn much.
The only thing which can be wished is, to quote
John Kelly, aka John Clark, one of the fictional characters of Tom Clancy -
"some sonofabitch is gonna pay".
With sadness and shame for the condition of
humanity, I remain,
Tony Pylypuk

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor