[RT] PRAYER CHAIN

-PASSING THIS ON FROM A
FRIEND..

This is a prayer chain for those in Washington and New York who
have> > lost their lives to the tradgedy of the attack on the
buildings. A> > prayer for all those involved in this situation. A
prayer for our> > country to handle this situation to the best of our
ability. A prayer> > for the future to keep our nation safe from these
attacks again. Take a> > moment of prayer and pass this on.>
>> > God Bless

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT<a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=210168.1566640.3122678.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705001779:HM/A=767628/R=0/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3221&sex=male"targe
t=_top>