  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>RealTraders
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 4:38
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Attack

  To my friends at RealTraders,
  I wish to offer my deepest condolences and to
  express my stark horror for the infamous attack upon the United States of
  America today.
  The streets of Welland, Ontario where I live
  were mostly deserted today. Canada is in shock. Canadian hospitals have been
  ordered to be and are ready, willing and able to assist our American friends
  from across the border.
  Whatever the geo-politics regarding racism of
  the moment may be, this is too much - too damn much.
  The only thing which can be wished is, to
  quote John Kelly, aka John Clark, one of the fictional characters of Tom
  Clancy - "some sonofabitch is gonna pay".
  With sadness and shame for the condition of
  humanity, I remain,
  Tony PylypukTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

face=arial