[RT] This event will ripple through the economy ...

All,

Today's tragedy will ripple through the economy and our society for years
to come.  I've been dreading what happened today for years, both for what
it symbolizes but also for the loss of human life and disruption to
business and the economy.

And it comes at a time when the stock market's soft underbelly is exposed.

-- John

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM