Re: [RT] Re: Interesting TRIN stat

Well, a big cap stock is going to carry alot of volume with it. I don't
think they are too scared, but Chas Meyer pointed out that alot of people
are neutral
which isn't too far from bullish or bearish when it comes to sentiment
change. imo.

Don
Subject: [RT] Re: Interesting TRIN stat

> Personally, I think there's another issue to deal with here...the
> leaders going down are skewed toward large caps here,  which is why
> all the trin type stats are what they are... GE, IBM, etc. still look
> to me like they're going to get chopped in half...if that happens,
> hard to see how the rest can hold up.  So we just keep grinding down,
> like the Dax has been doing...get really oversold, bounce, get really
> oversold again, bounce...and the Vix and NDX vix are still telling me
> that people are not too scared...yet.
>
> Chris
>

> --- In realtraders@xxxx, hbernst963@xxxx wrote:
> > Some good things come from CNBC dept: A technical analyst mentioned
> today that for just the 4th time in 25 years we have had two
> consecutive days of daily TRIN readings over 2.0. I've just finished
> verifying the info and the 4 readings have occurred on August 4, 1982
> (four days before that low), Oct 19, 1987 (need I say more), Mar. 12,
> 2001 (3 weeks before that low) and yesterday.
> >
> > Food for thought.
> >
> > Howard Bernstein

Speak up and rate leading financial Web sites
Get a $10 AMAZON.COM Gift Certificate
http://us.click.yahoo.com/gJ2ldA/Ad6CAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM