[RT] Re: Interesting TRIN stat

Personally, I think there's another issue to deal with here...the
leaders going down are skewed toward large caps here,  which is why
all the trin type stats are what they are... GE, IBM, etc. still look
to me like they're going to get chopped in half...if that happens,
hard to see how the rest can hold up.  So we just keep grinding down,
like the Dax has been doing...get really oversold, bounce, get really
oversold again, bounce...and the Vix and NDX vix are still telling me
that people are not too scared...yet.

Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, hbernst963@xxxx wrote:
> Some good things come from CNBC dept: A technical analyst mentioned
today that for just the 4th time in 25 years we have had two
consecutive days of daily TRIN readings over 2.0. I've just finished
verifying the info and the 4 readings have occurred on August 4, 1982
(four days before that low), Oct 19, 1987 (need I say more), Mar. 12,
2001 (3 weeks before that low) and yesterday.

> Food for thought.
>
> Howard Bernstein

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search