Re: [RT] Is "Financial Astrology" a worthwhile read

From: "Brian Keith Voiles" <admagic@xxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 10:00 AM
Subject: [RT] Is "Financial Astrology" a worthwhile read

> Hi Norman,
> I would appreciate your thoughts on whether or not
> "Financial Astrology" by Joan McEvers (featuring
> Michael Munkasey, Pat Hardy, Jeanne Long, Georgia, Stathis,
> Mary Downing, Judy Johns, Carol Mull, Bill Meridian and
> Robert Cole) is a good place to start?
> Thanks,
> Brian Voiles,

  I am sure it is interesting and informative reading, but I don't think it
is a good place to start learning Financial Astrology. If you want an
excellent introduction for Financial Astrology I strongly recommend Donald
Bradley's Stock Market Prediction or David Williams' Astro-Economics.
However, if you decide that you want to be your own Financial Astrologer, I
strongly recommend that you take the time to learn the basic principles of
Astrology.  I offer a home study cousre geared to teach traders Astrology
and a 200 title catalog of books and software of related material. Please
contact me privately for more info.

Regards,

Norman
nwinski@xxxxxxxx