From: Don Thompson [mailto:detomps@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 10:49 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Re: Interesting TRIN stat

Well, a big cap stock is going to carry alot of volume with it. I don't
think they are too scared, but Chas Meyer pointed out that alot of people
are neutral
which isn't too far from bullish or bearish when it comes to sentiment
change. imo.

Don

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM