[RT] Interesting TRIN stat

Some good things come from CNBC dept: A technical analyst mentioned today that for just the 4th time in 25 years we have had two consecutive days of daily TRIN readings over 2.0. I've just finished verifying the info and the 4 readings have occurred on August 4, 1982 (four days before that low), Oct 19, 1987 (need I say more), Mar. 12, 2001 (3 weeks before that low) and yesterday.

Food for thought.

Howard Bernstein

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search