From: <hbernst963@xxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 11:57 AM
Subject: [RT] Interesting TRIN stat

> Some good things come from CNBC dept: A technical analyst mentioned today
that for just the 4th time in 25 years we have had two consecutive days of
daily TRIN readings over 2.0. I've just finished verifying the info and the
4 readings have occurred on August 4, 1982 (four days before that low), Oct
19, 1987 (need I say more), Mar. 12, 2001 (3 weeks before that low) and
yesterday.

> Food for thought.
>
> Howard Bernstein

Learn Trading Tips the Professional Traders Use!
Free Newsletter from Optionetics.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/q1ufhB/ZR9CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM