Re: [RT] OFF TOPIC: Desktop Problem

Which version of Windows are you using? In W2k you might try going to
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop and delete it there.
If another version of Windows try doing a search of your C drive for
desktop and see if you can delete it.

Regards, Randall

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search