From: "Clyde Lee" <clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2001 8:04 PM
Subject: [SM] Re: [RT] Markets

Well, I'll just take the position of REPORTING HISTORY.

The attached shows the SwingTimer evaluation of the WEEKLY
S&P cash index from 1931 until now.

Very interesting that there are only TWO (2) prior conditions
where market patterns have been the same as now.

The projected (red) box shows the high and low price limits
based on these two prior patterns and also show the earliest
and latest time frames.

The earlier boxes shown are from a MATCH 3 situation which
is a bit more reliable but show that prior conditions were not
as unique as just now.

Hopefully you will watch this closely.

Clyde

Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com