Re: [RT] Markets

Clyde,

It's comforting (not sure if that is the right word)to see that
someone else is seeing indications like this.  Looks like we are
getting close to the point of recognition pretty soon here.  And the
sense I get is one of denial, not fear.

BTW, if Norman is listening...any thoughts on the Mercury Pluto
Saturn T-square this week?

Regards,
Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Clyde Lee <clydelee@xxxx> wrote:
> Well, I'll just take the position of REPORTING HISTORY.
>
> The attached shows the SwingTimer evaluation of the WEEKLY
> S&P cash index from 1931 until now.
>
> Very interesting that there are only TWO (2) prior conditions
> where market patterns have been the same as now.
>
> The projected (red) box shows the high and low price limits
> based on these two prior patterns and also show the earliest
> and latest time frames.
>
> The earlier boxes shown are from a MATCH 3 situation which
> is a bit more reliable but show that prior conditions were not
> as unique as just now.
>
> Hopefully you will watch this closely.
>
> Clyde

> Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
> SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxx
> 7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
> Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
> Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com

whereby any