Re: [RT] Markets

Well, I'll just take the position of
REPORTING HISTORY.

The attached shows the SwingTimer
evaluation of the WEEKLY
S&P cash index from 1931 until
now.

Very interesting that there are only TWO
(2) prior conditions
where market patterns have been the same as
now.

The projected (red) box shows the high and
low price limits
based on these two prior patterns and also
show the earliest
and latest time frames.

The earlier boxes shown are from a MATCH 3
situation which
is a bit more reliable but show
that prior conditions were not
as unique as just now.