Re[2]: [RT] DA moon and Delta

On Wednesday, May 23, 2001, 1:09:35 PM, delta88343@xxxxxxx wrote:

dac> Perhaps you did not see it, or maybe you did, but about a week
dac> ago I posted a Delta chart for the SP. I don't think one could
dac> look at the chart and say that there is no correlation or that
dac> one really needs to make a stretch in order to notice a
dac> correlation.

Might a computer analysis of this be even more accurate than the
'eyeball'? Given both, which would you believe more?

ztrader