Re: [RT] DA moon and Delta

All of this talk about Delta reminds me of a friend of mine who was really
into this when it first came out, and was convinced how valid the turning
points were. I then asked him to produce a chart of anything and without
looking at it just reeled off some random dates - sure enough one could make
a 'turning point' withing 2 days of the majority of them. So just for fun, I
just chose 4 dates in the last 4 weeks - april 23, may 1, 7, 17 and then
chose a commodity TY M1. I placed the stars on the dates - pretty
impressive! My next "prediction" is for a turning point on May 24th +/- 2
days. Checks for $30,000 gratefully accepted

I congratulate you for discovering a new system.

We have all heard the story about how the monkeys throwing darts beat some of
wall streets best. Now put it into practice for an extended period of time or
even back test it for same time frame and post your results. Please use real
money since your posted results obviously yield excellent returns.