[RT] Re: YOUR GOOD!

I also hope Mark gets back on the list.  I
don't think anyone could everconvict Mark for the crime of humility
:-)  However, I think he has one ofthe highest trading idea per post
ratios on the list.  And the amount ofintellectual and computing
resources that he has applied to trading is
veryimpressive.Robert----- Original Message -----From:
"ztrader" <<A
href="mailto:ztrader@xxxxxxxxx";>ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Monday, May 21, 2001 1:43 PMSubject: Re[2]: [RT] Re: YOUR
GOOD!]> On Sunday, May 20, 2001, 8:21:33 PM, Neal Hughes
wrote:>> NH> Mark will be back. I'm sure this is a temporary
situation.>> I would hope so. As I see it - MB pros: VERY
interesting trading> ideas, straight talk and advice (as he sees it),
willing to say why he> thinks something is not good. MB cons: has a "way
with words" that> many might find offensive, is intolerant of
mumbo-jumbo/bs, says why> he thinks something is not good.
:-)>> NH> Anyone who really craves Mark can find him on other
lists.>> Each list is different. What he says on RT will not be
the same as on> other lists. In an odd way, he provides "balance" on RT.
Anyone who> really craves Mark might have other problems.
ztrader>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an
email to:> <A
href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>>
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor