Re[2]: [RT] Re: YOUR GOOD!]

On Sunday, May 20, 2001, 8:21:33 PM, Neal Hughes wrote:

NH> Mark will be back. I'm sure this is a temporary situation.

I would hope so. As I see it - MB pros: VERY interesting trading
ideas, straight talk and advice (as he sees it), willing to say why he
thinks something is not good. MB cons: has a "way with words" that
many might find offensive, is intolerant of mumbo-jumbo/bs, says why
he thinks something is not good. :-)

NH> Anyone who really craves Mark can find him on other lists.

Each list is different. What he says on RT will not be the same as on
other lists. In an odd way, he provides "balance" on RT. Anyone who
really craves Mark might have other problems. :-)

JMHO,

ztrader