Re: [RT] Question about books:Nison and Forchione

I have both of Nison's books. They cover different
ground, albeit there is some duplication in the first half of book 2. The second
book goes on to cover Disparity index, Three Line Break, Renko & Kagi
charts, whilst the first book, after spending 170 pages on candlesticks focusses
upon putting candlestick in the context of more familiar tools e.g
oscillators, moving averages etc.

If I were to limit myself to one, I'd buy. Japanese
Candlestick Charting Techniques rather than Beyond Candlesticks. If you are
feeling flush then buy both.
Can't comment on the options book.

<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV