Re: [RT] Re: YOUR GOOD!]

Mark will be back. I'm sure this is a temporary situation.

He needs the list, as a vehicle for his voice. It's in Mark's
personality (I guess). And list members benefit too. I am
confident  he'll be back some day.

Anyone who really craves Mark can find him on other lists.
Perhaps a list-member will post an address or URL where
others can join those lists.

-Neal.