Re: [RT] Mentors

You're right Ira .. you have to find your own and for some, it isn't a
program or a chart or the stars or any other tangible formula but rather
simply many years spent in the markets and a "feel" for what is coming
next.  You don't learn it, you don't find it in print, you don't pay to get
it, it's just intuition..  All I can say about it after 30+ years of
trading is that the most important thing to finding it is to never get a
mind set that is rigid .. the market is the teacher,  the only true Holy
Grail.  Listen to it .. be guided by it .. don't try to out smart it .. or
out guess it .. Always be humble ... always be calm .. always be flexible
.. always respect it

An old gambler once said that what is due to happen is what has been
happening until it doesn't happen any more.  Not bad advice, all in all ...

Pretty silly sounding stuff huh?

Bob