[RT] Mentors

I have read that there is no Holy Grail.  I am sorry to say there is.
The problem is that each person has to find it for themselves.  Norman
has found his in the stars, others with Hurst, Andrews pitchfork, Gann
or Eliot.  I have found mine as any other successful trader has.  The
one thing that is for sure and that is  that there is a never ending
search to improve ones understanding of the Holy Grail. Both the
experienced who constantly win over all and those that are constantly
searching are in a never ending educational whirl.