[RT] OFF-Greed and life?

On greed and life.... to paraphrase a story told by
Anthony D' Mello.....
and we in the west are the smart ones with all
the answers...???? Aren't we??

A very wealthy western industrialist was walking along
a pacific island beach about midday when he happened
upon a native fisherman laying in the sun......

WI- what are you doing laying down?

F- I have been out and caught all my fish
and have sold them at the village market and now I am enjoying
the sun.....!

WI - Oh no!!... you should be out there catching more fish...
then selling  them and then out catching more fish....
and very soon you would have enough "money" to buy another
boat and employ a captain and catch more fish......
then very soon you could have a whole fleet of boats.......

F- Looking puzzled by all this .....hmmmm then what
do I do??

WI- Well then you can sit on the beach and relax!!

F- just smiled and settled back down on the beach