Re: [RT] Mentors

I like that post by Jerry Swanson, I'd like to hear what exactly he means by
"no red ink". I can tell that he has teacher genes. There are some people
that love to teach and they were born to do it. Too bad our schools don't
look for that talent in teachers. To them if someone goes to school and
passes all the tests and can spell pretty good they are teachers.

I do not agree 100% with this suggestion that everyone must find the holy
grail within themselves. As I said before, when I follow the money, I can
see that people and companies are speculating with big bucks. I'm not
talking about the hedgers, I'm talking about speculators. I reason that they
can do it and have a very definite knowledge that they are going to come
away with more or they just wouldn't be there. Some are going to say that
humans just like to gamble, sure there are some that do and there would be
some very rich that would gamble it all way, but I don't believe that's
what's happening. It just would not be sustainable.

Prosper