Re: [RT] Band Study (better explained)

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Research Dept." <research@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Norman,
>
> NW> NW: Did you also test for this markets whose options or futures
don't expire
> big irrelevant bunch of bull snipped here.
> NW> Mystically, Norman
>
> actually unlike you astro guys i posted something that was high
eighty
> percent winners

HA: This is not meant to "attack" you(honestly), one day I will show
you "90-100% winner, you appear intelligent(but sometimes like to
fight) I liked your observation and I commented on it positively and
I would like to learn more about it, everyone have their own style
and it is fine as long as everyone is happy and making money.

- if you care to make my indicators into a system. how
> many of you astro guys have posted proof like that in hard numbers?

HA: honestly, I will show you(just give me sometime)how astro has a
corolation with the market, is is perfect, no and you see how i use
astro in association with other things
S/R,Candlestick,MACD,Stochastick... then the picture get clearer.

> not one lets see some statistical proof i have been providing it
norm.
> no you guys see what you want to belive in not what is fact. it
seems
> you  guys  are  all threatened by facts and hard numbers.  go back
and
> read  the  astro  post,  maybe,  might  have,  would have, could
have,
> possibly,

HA: I was attacked on this list because I "did not use "maybe,
might  have,  would have, could have, possibly," so you can't make
everyone happy :-)
sounds like a professional market expert on cnbc.

> i dont post after the fact i post during the fact and before the
fact.

HA: the same thing I do.

> now when you get some squiggly lines all perfect showing what would
> have been be sure to post them so we can be awed at how well the
lines
> have been fit.
>
> and  dont  try  and  relate  anything  i  do  to  what  you do to
gain
> credibility we are light years away from alignment.
>

> Best regards,
>  Research                            mailto:research@x...

HA: let us enjoy the rest of the day without fighting(I think I am in
a good mood today :-) ).

Happy trading R,

Haytham