Re: [RT] Follow-up on the long mini spoo trade

> Exit at the market on any 30-min RTH close <= 1304.50

Filled 1293.25
Biological subunit reprimanded by computer subunit for waiting several
minutes and not selling at the correct price of 1291.25.
Press any key to resume RT lurk mode . . .
Thank you for trading with DH Unit
C:\>

Seriously, though, this little exercise was just to show how pros trade.
Whether you are a strictly computer guy like Mark or an Andrews line guy
like Tim, the thing they have in common is the 3 basic steps.

1. Do the research
2. Plan the trade
  If A happens, I will do X
  If B happens, I will do Y
3. Trade the plan

I made just under 40 points/contract on this trade. Not my best but
better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. :-) The point is, I
feel good about the trade because I had a plan and I stuck to it. That's
what lets me feel good (or at least not so bad) about the losers too. I
know they will happen and, as long as I stuck to my plan, I know I
traded well.

--
  Dennis