RE: [RT] the Dow Rampage.

stan:

not a bad method, either. :-)

mike drakulich, who i have come to respect a lot recently, opines that the
action from wed morn was a thrust out of a triangle which ended at spx
1243. he also says a five wave count from that low is at hand, or very
close.

since today is 62 % of the distance in time from 3/22/01 to 6/21/01
(a possible megadate on my radar). it all adds up to a very interesting
nexus right about now.

dw/humble1