Re: [RT] Follow-up on the long mini spoo trade

This is a post that all traders should print out in large bold letters and
stick on their computer screen. Having a plan and following the plan will
make you money and it will save you an untold large amount of money and stress.

Nice series of posts, Dennis. Happy 40 pts!

Tim