Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

> HA : YOU PROBABLY DID NOT READ MY POSTS, I DID "NOT" PREDICT
> THE "TOP" ON 5/11/2001(IT IS ALL IN YOUR MIND), I SAID "TURNING POINT"
> YOU APPEAR DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
> HA; I "REPEAT" WHAT I SAID, I DID "TIME ANALYSIS" AND NOT "PRICE
> ANALYSIS"(DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?!!!!)

I freely admit I do not.  All my work has been entirely price-based,
and I had the same confusion that Dennis expressed.  Could you
explain exactly what you mean by a "turning point," if it does not
correspond to the time or price where prices turn?  That would help
us time-ignorant types understand your posts better.

Gary