Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

> I DID "NOT" PREDICT
> THE "TOP" ON 5/11/2001(IT IS ALL IN YOUR MIND), I SAID "TURNING POINT"
> YOU APPEAR DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Well, thank you for SHOUTING. I must admit that what *you* are talking
about is often beyond my meager abilities to grasp but it is all much
clearer now. You must be patient with us mere traders who don't have the
insights gained by peering through, what was it, wormholes in space? So,
if I understand you correctly, we don't care about tops or bottoms or
price, only "turning points." After all, it's only money and we can't be
bothered with such trivial matters. I think I've got it now.

> HA : YOU PROBABLY DID NOT READ MY POSTS,

Au contraire. I love this one.

> From:  H.Albizem@xxxx
> Date:  Tue May 8, 2001  5:55 pm
> Subject:  Re: 5/11/2001 NASDAQ Turning Point
>
> > Everthing looks good, Nasdaq has to catch up tomorrow to meet the
> > randevu "5/11/2001" when a beutifull picture completed with a touch
> > of reality.
<snippage>
> NASDAQ will continue its climbing tommorrw regardless what is the
> news.

Nasdaq Composite Close
5/8/01	2198.77
5/9/01	2156.63
5/10/01	2128.86
5/11/01	2107.43

Gotta admire your conviction if not your good sense. Not "probably will"
or "should" or "may" but "WILL" climb tomorrow. I think I could
certainly understand what you were saying there. Come on now Haytham,
admit you were wrong. You can do it. Confession is good for the soul.

--
  Dennis