Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

> YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT MY
> ANALYSIS WAS FOCUSED ON "TIME ANALYSIS" AND NOT "PRICE ANALYSIS" BUT
> YOU APERANLY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Okay, please explain it to me in terms a simple guy who trades for a
living can understand. Please explain how the 3 facts below make sense.

1. Haytham predicts the top will be on 5/11
2. The actual top occurs on 5/2
3. On 5/13 Haytham states "Since calling the last turning point down for
NASDAQ...."

Perhaps +/- 9 days is considered an acceptable deviation in your timing
methods? If so, I apologize and retract my objection to your statement.

> Why you did not ask the question of WHY the rally(which was
> anticipated) failed , then I will answer it "directly". I asked
> everyone to paticipate in this exercise usiong any methods and have
> good discussion WHERE WERE YOU?

Okay, I'll participate now. Could it be because the prediction was no
good in the first place? Hey, there is no shame in being wrong and
admitting it. We all make mistakes. I'm wrong all the time. Can you say
the words "I was wrong?"

--
  Dennis