Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

Joe, if making money is the big deal, I would ask if there is anyone who
DIDN'T make money on that last little runup? I did - bot some mini spoos
at 1216.50 and sold at 1275.75, actual fills - and I suspect many others
on the list did as well. It was a pretty obvious trade.

> We agree.... its a very small detail...

Yeah, kinda like the very small detail where Abby Cohen now claims she
told people to get out of techs before the crash. :-)

I would respect the discussion if the topic were "this is how I work a
trade" or "this is how I bail when I realize I'm wrong" but I haven't
seen so much as a word about that. It's all been a chest-thumping "my
predictions were right again," even though they were wrong by any
objective standard.

ps - how does one go about calling his broker and buying or selling the
naz comp?

--
  Dennis
  http://www.naked.emperor.busters.com