[RT] Re: VOODOO Arcs....

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Don Thompson <detomps@xxxx> wrote:
> Haythem, While your on the email news.. What is the scoop with
setting a
> scale that will
> work with arcs?  One day one point?  one day 10 centss.

HA:I have Gann trader software which can draw arcs correctly so I am
using it when I draw arcs, for the other software,  select a scale
you like and check arc on historic data and see if it gives correct
anser then use the same scale for future arcs.

    I focus on the
> snp/.
> What you think?  What did Jenkins say about ellipses??

HA:we did not discuss ellipses, but I am reading Bayer work and if
interested I will let you know what he says about ellipse when I am
done>

> Best regards

Best regards

Haytham