[RT] Re: charts in car?

--- In realtraders@xxxx, itradesp@xxxx wrote:
> Anyone know of a way to get data through airwaves <g>? or
> maybe through a cell phone hooked up to a laptop? so I can see a
> 5 minute SP chart. I'm sure the Star Trek enterprise had that
> capability right?
>
> Matt
>

> regards,
>
> Mathew Andrews
> http://www.tuit.com/lametcointl

I have done in the past, it is very easy, ask your cell phone dealer
for the connection cable connecting cell phone to laptop for wireless
connection to the internet then program your dialup icon to your ISP
then you double click on your browser window icon and it will
automatically dial and connect tothe internet .

Haytham