  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 11:14
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Charting Equity in TS2000i
  -- Step by Step
  Hi,I really want to chart my equity.  I have tried
  several times in TS2000i.Would someone be so kind to tell me, step by
  step, exactly how I do it?I've tried adding a symbol, entering data,
  etc... and haven't had any luck.Thanks a million.Warmly,Brian
  VoilesTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor