[RT] Situation with PFG, Inc. - your opinion, please?

 Guys, I need your advice on the situation I had today with RFG.

I went into the trade right after data released today. Position has
been in the profit for 3 minutes. I took the profit and reversed the
position and made a few pips in the opposite direction, being just in
the market 30 sec.
Result 108 pips profit in $/chf that I made on PFG forex online
platform.

In twenty minutes I've got the phone call from chief dealer of forex
desk who tried to explain that they have been busy and I caught the
wrong price and so on.. and they have to review the trades. Short
after this phone call I've got the massage that the trades were
executed in error and will not be included in account.

After that I made one more fast trade and I've got the call again,
that I trade to fast and they do not want costumers who made so short
term trades.

This is not my first year in the market, but this is the first time
something like this happen to me. I am not looking to argue with them
about the profit I made I just want your opinion on the situation.

P.S. Of course I requested to closed my account with
PFG.