[RT] Price Projection Methods

---
Lenny & Haytham,

What are your experiences using the 100% & 161.8% of the previous
swing as the next price objective?

Do you find the Andrew Cardwell method has a better accuracy?

Do you remember the message numbers or dates of your previous posts
on this methodology?

Haytham,

Is your method different and more effective than above two and would
you be willing to discuss it (Not divulge it if proprietory) or point
to the resources (books, sites etc.) where one can research them?

Would also like feed back from other members on the list.

Would appreciate any input.

Thank you all,
Robert

In realtraders@xxxx, H.Albizem@xxxx wrote:
> --- In realtraders@xxxx, rosow@xxxx wrote:
> > Haytham,
> >      I have posted in the past regarding Cardwell's Positive &
> Negative
> > Reversals. Here's an example of a Negative Reversal. They show up
> when an
> > oscillator such as the RSI has a higher peak high at the same
time
> the price
> > moves to a lower peak high. This was developed by Andrew Cardwell
> to use in
> > price forecasting. You label (3) oscillator pivots, (2)
oscillator
> highs (A&
> > B) and the lowest oscillator low between points A&B (C). The
> Negative
> > Reversal price projection formula from B goes as follows: C - (A-
B)