[RT] Re: RSI Negative & Positive Reversals

--- In realtraders@xxxx, rosow@xxxx wrote:
> Haytham,
>      I have posted in the past regarding Cardwell's Positive &
Negative
> Reversals. Here's an example of a Negative Reversal. They show up
when an
> oscillator such as the RSI has a higher peak high at the same time
the price
> moves to a lower peak high. This was developed by Andrew Cardwell
to use in
> price forecasting. You label (3) oscillator pivots, (2) oscillator
highs (A&
> B) and the lowest oscillator low between points A&B (C). The
Negative
> Reversal price projection formula from B goes as follows: C - (A-B)
= Price
> projection/target. The price data associated with oscillator points
A, B & C
> are the #'s you throw into the above formula. I have attached a
Bean chart
> with (3) examples of Negative Reversals. I only posted details of
the first
> target but you'll get the drift.
>
> Lenny

Lenny,

I like RSI and I keep it on my charts always, I like the new RSI
method and I have tested 1 year ago, it work fine but I currently I
am not using RSI for price projection and divergence because of other
methods I am using. Thanks for the info.

Haytham