Re: [RT] WHY...Trading Profession?

You mention education requirements.  That is what the time spent in school is,
that does not make one a Doctor, Lawyer or Engineer.  All that does is give them
a degree and the ability to apply for a job that will give them experience.  I
certainly wouldn't have wanted my triple bi-pass done by someone just out of med.
school.  Because someone has read Gann, Eliot, or a hundred books on trading and
can quote chapter a verse all of the theory, does not make him/her a trader.
Like every other business, one needs experience and not only in bull or bear
markets, but in every type of market.  Ira