[RT] Re: Situation with PFG, Inc. - your opinion, please?

--- In realtraders@xxxx, victor@xxxx wrote:
>  Guys, I need your advice on the situation I had today with RFG.
>
> I went into the trade right after data released today. Position has
> been in the profit for 3 minutes. I took the profit and reversed
the
> position and made a few pips in the opposite direction, being just
in
> the market 30 sec.
> Result 108 pips profit in $/chf that I made on PFG forex online
> platform.
>
> In twenty minutes I've got the phone call from chief dealer of
forex

Victor,

Don't take their BS, go for arbitration and before you do that send
the complaint department a letter explaining what happened and that
your are not accepting this and you would like to proceed with
arbitration if this situation is not resloved.

I had a similar situation with a broker, at the end they credit me
back what they owe me without going to arbitration.

Haytham