Re: [RT] Situation with PFG, Inc. - your opinion, please?

Hello victor,

i  would  rush down and get a rectal exam, cause they not only stuck it
to you but they broke it off in you.  tell them you are going to arbitrate.

vwn> This is not my first year in the market, but this is the first time
vwn> something like this happen to me. I am not looking to argue with them
vwn> about the profit I made I just want your opinion on the situation.

vwn> P.S. Of course I requested to closed my account with
vwn> PFG.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx