Re[4]: [RT] EL Wave / Voodoo

Hello Norman,

http://www.markbrown.com/rega.htm

i would say norm that according to the above audited track record - it
doesn't  really  matter  what  my super whiz employer was doing in 87.
the numbers are there in actual net to the client profits.

to   be  short premium does not mean he is always selling puts ok?  in
fact  most  of  the  money was made selling calls in a perpetual never
ending  bull  market.  so go figure.  does that make sense at all?  no
lets  hope  not for the sake of that jet which cost 2000 grand an hour
to keep in the air.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx